Food items are used at the Warming Station, Day Center and Veda's Breakfast.
- Single Serving Bags of Chips
- Granola Bars
- Single Serving Snack Cakes
- No. 10 cans of peaches or mixed fruit
- Strawberry Jam
- Soft fruits like oranges and pears
Food Not Needed
- Food/meals prepared at home (they violate health rules)
- Food needing preparation (other than micro-waving)
- Hard fruits like apples
How to Donate Food
Food items may be dropped off at the Warming Station between
the hours of 6:30 PM and 9:00 PM when the station is open.
Food items may also be dropped off at the First United Methodist Church
on Sundays between 08:00 AM and 09:00 AM when Veda's Breakfast is being served.
We ask that items not be left at the Warming Station or church when volunteers
are not present.
Please contact us by email or
phone if you have any questions.
Thank you for your support!